Monday, September 7, 2009

Campout Fun??

We invited over some friends for a "simple" backyard camp out to celebrate summer's end. The kids had great fun. Hot dogs, a nature walk, tents, sleeping bags, smiles, s'mores....running around in the dark. Maybe not such a good idea, 4 boys and 1 girl, who ends up on the bottom of the dog pile?? Who gets a trip to the emergency room and 3 stitches? Poor sweet Rebekah. Let's hope this doesn't scare her away forever.




3 comments:

Laurie said...

Thanks for all the great times! You can't keep us away!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

What's the saying? It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, and then it just gets more exciting.

Lisa said...

It really was such a fun night..I even left thinking, "I can't wait to do this again next summer!" Hmmm.....wonder if Rebekah feels the same???? I'm sure she does, or at least she will eventually...that little girl is a trooper! One trip to the dollar store and she will be just fine :)Thanks for the great time Brandley family!