Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shop 'til you drop

I got to escape reality last weekend and go on a girls trip. A little shopping, okay A LOT of shopping, walks on the beach, cookies, lots of laughs, dinners out...oh did I mention NO KIDS, no whining, no mommmmmyyy!! So besides staying up too late, a broken breast pump and having our gas siphoned while we ate lunch at whole foods...It was bliss! I had such a great time, I can't wait to do it again. It renewed my patience, if only for a little while. Thanks friends...it wouldn't be the same without all of you.

The most important stop...buying a little something to thank our husbands for letting us escape. Amy Greene's bag looks awfully small, her hubby is in for a big treat!

Thanks so much Stacey, it was great!

2 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Can we go back now?

Bonnie said...

Love the Victoria's Secret Picture! So fun!!! Glad you got your chance to get away. You definitely deserve it.

Great to see you guys. Thanks again so much for lunch. Sorry the visit had to be so short. Hope to see you guys again in a few months!!