awesome!!! coolest princess ever. :) Hi Steph! I know it has been a long time, but I was venturing back into blog world and had to stop by and say hi. Hope you guys are doing well!! Josh and I were just saying that our next trip will have to be towards your way again. Miss ya!!
5/2010 Callie loves to report on Jack's behavior. She follows me around the house telling me, "Jack bad boyyyy! Jack bad boyyyy!"
10/2009 Ryan finds a empty candy wrapper in his halloween bucket and complains, "Hey, someone trick or treated me trash!"
10/2009 Everyday while sitting in my lap before or after nap, Jack points to himself and proudly tells me, "I Yack," and then points to Callie and says, "Yat Yayie."
2/6/09 Damon says to Ryan "You sure are a smart cookie." Ryan replys, "I think I would like to be a smart chocolate chip cookie!"
4 comments:
Oh, I love, love this! Send her over!
HaHaHa! Love it!
awesome!!! coolest princess ever. :) Hi Steph! I know it has been a long time, but I was venturing back into blog world and had to stop by and say hi. Hope you guys are doing well!! Josh and I were just saying that our next trip will have to be towards your way again. Miss ya!!
Bonnie
Yes, that does win the coolest picture ever award! Hilarious...
Post a Comment