We pulled off a super fun Halloween Party this Friday night. Lots of good friends, cool costumes and fun. The kids enjoyed the donut game and walking through the haunted woods. I think that the haunted woods turned out great, the kids must of liked it, they ran through it a dozen times. I have already had requests for a repeat next year...I guess I better start planning now. My goal for next year, more spooks(I am going to scare those big kids!) and more adults in costume.
Here are some of the awesome costumes:

The Leftwich Family...or The Scooby Doo Gang; The Brandley's; Melissa and Ray; Gina, Steve, Giana and Ava.

Alec; Kids having fun with the donut game; Lisa and Stacey; Trevor enjoying his donut.

A few shots of the haunted woods. There was giant spider web, a spooky graveyard, flying ghosts, a chopped up trick-or-treater, and even a decapitated bride...oh my!!
My cute kiddos!
Thanks a lot Melissa and Ray...I could not of pulled it off without your help setting up. Keep thinking of ideas for next years spook alley!!






No comments:
Post a Comment