Saturday, August 21, 2010

KINDERGARTEN!!

Our little family has entered a new chapter in our lives, our first born is now in kindergarten!! Where has the time gone? I don't think that I am ready for this. But whether or not I am ready doesn't seem to matter, life moves on. Ryan couldn't be happier. He is so excited, he loves it. While I am holding on to every last minute, Ryan is telling me I don't have to walk him in, I can just drop him off at the curb...When did he get so independent? I missed him while he was in school, and it seems the twins did too. Jack greeted him with a big hug when we picked him up from his first day.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow Ryan!! I am so proud of you. Great job big guy! I love you.

Laurie said...

Such a big boy! Welcome to the big leagues!

Bonnie said...

awwwwww!!!! glad to hear his first day was a success! way to go Ryan! :)

Hang in there Steve, I was just as independent and I remember my mom telling me that I told her she could go now, I didn't need her. (ouch) :)

It was all made up to her when my brother and sister had to start kindergarten. We have a picture of my brother crying on the top step of the school bus on his first day. hehehehe Apparently he thought the bus driver wasn't going to stop and let him go home. And then my sister, she just cried and fussed about not wanting to leave mom.

Missing you guys and hope y'all are doing well!!

Bonnie

Stacey said...

What a cute picture! You can just see the excitement...