Monday, January 25, 2010

I wish...

Sunday night when we were trying to get Ryan to go to bed, we told him, you have school in the morning. He replies, "I don't want to go to school. I wish me and Daddy could build a robot that would go to school for me and it could tell me what it learned. " Oh Ryan, how I wish I could have a robot to do some of my jobs for me too!! I really think that you have things all figured out.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Can you build me a robot too? Then I could get twice as much done, he could clean the tolits and I could go to lunch with my bff's!

Stacey said...

Yes, I also want a robot! And Ryan does look totally adorable in his new glasses...

Kelly said...

I like Ryan's way of thinking. I think I'd like a robot, too. One that will mop my floors and wash and fold the laundry. Is that too much to ask?