Christmas was a lot of fun this year. The twins are old enough now to enjoy unwrapping presents and Ryan was so excited to see that Santa had come.

1. Ryan and Callie watching the Santa tracker(a big hit) on Christmas eve.
2. Ryan excited about his new Buzz Lightyear alarm clock, he talks!
3. Jack loving his new rock movers' track set. Not so sure it was a good idea, he takes it apart over and over again and I have to put it back together for him. But he does love it!
4. My little sweeties on Christmas Eve.
Callie is terrified of the dog, by the way.
2. Blowing up balloons with Grandpa. Grandma has a cabinet full of toys and there were presents under the tree, but balloons were the most fun.
3. Callie and Grandpa...I think she has him wrapped around her little finger.
4. The Brandley clan.






2 comments:
Cuuute! We loved the Santa Tracker too. Emily would freak out every time he moved to another location and want to get into bed. I'm thinking of using it daily.
What is the Santa Tracker? What am I not aware of? Cute pics! Looks like 2009 was a good one!
Post a Comment