Ryan started his second year of preschool today. He was very excited for school to start again, preschool is a lot of fun you know!! So back to early mornings and normal routines...well we don't really do normal, but one can always hope!
Let me try again... That picture says it all! I was reminded today by a parent with older children that we should be very grateful for these years when our kids are excited and anxious to go to school!
5/2010 Callie loves to report on Jack's behavior. She follows me around the house telling me, "Jack bad boyyyy! Jack bad boyyyy!"
10/2009 Ryan finds a empty candy wrapper in his halloween bucket and complains, "Hey, someone trick or treated me trash!"
10/2009 Everyday while sitting in my lap before or after nap, Jack points to himself and proudly tells me, "I Yack," and then points to Callie and says, "Yat Yayie."
2/6/09 Damon says to Ryan "You sure are a smart cookie." Ryan replys, "I think I would like to be a smart chocolate chip cookie!"
5 comments:
Looks like someone else wants to go to school! hehehehe Love the photo and look forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks!
Let me try again... That picture says it all! I was reminded today by a parent with older children that we should be very grateful for these years when our kids are excited and anxious to go to school!
He looks so happy and excited! Yahoo Ryan! Pre-K!
SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment