Sunday, June 21, 2009

Goodbye Curls!!

Jack got his first haircut while we were in Disney World. I put it off as long as possible, I loved those beautiful curls. I figured it was time, so what better place for a first haircut than the Magic Kingdom. Here are a few before and after pictures. Jack did great, no tears......I can't say the same for myself.

6 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

There's a hair salon AT Disneyworld? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Where is it?

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Cute new look, by the way!

Bonnie said...

We will miss the curls too, but he is still sooooo cute! Enjoy your stay at Disneyworld!!!!

Kelly said...

Awww...bye, bye curls. The new cut is very handsome.

Laurie said...

I love the new big boy look!

Lisa said...

Fun idea! Love it Steph. I kind of miss the george washington-esque curls....but the new look is just as cute. Oh Jack, you are looker :)