Monday, April 20, 2009

Photo Shoot

We had family pictures taken a few weeks ago. The kids could of been a little more cooperative, we sure didn't get their best smiles, but overall I really loved how they turned out. It makes them really special because they were taken at our house. Here are my favorites.


5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous! I love them!!

Lisa said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!!! Love the one with you and the boys and the one with ryan making that face while you two have the other kiddos is priceless...AND LET'S NOT FORGET TO MENTION, how fantastic your hair looks :)

Kelly said...

These are great! I really love the close-ups of the kids. Very cute!!

Laurie said...

I already went on record and told you how much I love them! I love the new banner too! CUTE!!!!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Those are GREAT photos! I love the one of Ryan and Callie laughing at each other. So cute!