Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nazi Laurie.....

Ok- my demanding friend Laurie is making me join the blog world. LIKE I have time for this! Oh well, I'll give it a try. After all, the family living far away will keep in better touch with my kiddos...they are so cute you know.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I think that is an unfair characterization of me...I am helping you share your pics with your fam in TX....

Melissa said...

Steph, I linked to you from my sister's blog. I think your kiddos are so ADORABLE. Hope you don't mind me stalking your blog, and Laurie is not so much a nazi, but demanding might be a good way to describe her. After all I am one of her little sisters. :) JK, I know you love Laurie. Laurie said she would send me your email address, and I will add you to my reader list.

Lisa said...

That Laurie can be a little pushy can't she??? Your blog is fantastic and your family is going to appreciate it so much!!!